Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 2008

March 23: Happy Birthday to Christy and Happy Easter! We had a nice day at church and dinner at Lynn's house, with some excellent ice cream cake. Here is a little trivia, the next time Christy's birthday will be on Easter is the year 2160! Here are a few pictures from this evening. We continue to work on the nursery. I installed a new ceiling fan on Saturday and we got a recliner/rocker. This will allow Christy or me to sleep in there as it is very comfortable. Christy will be 31 weeks on Wednesday 3/26/2008. More to come soon and God Bless.




March 15: This was taken from the backyard today. It is a beautiful day, we actually received 3 inches of snow last night but it is melting quickly (yeah)!

This was taken last Saturday of the dogs enjoying the river. I don't know how they were not cold. They loved it and we couldn't get them out of the water for very long!




I am 28 weeks! It is hard to believe that I have entered the 3rd trimester! Emery will be here before we know it. He is on the move and a busy baby boy! He keeps me entertained.



4 comments:

Steph said...

You look so cute!! It's going fast...for those of us watching, that is. I'm sure you're ready to be done!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

WOW!!! The time is flying by...at least for me! Hopefully your restless nights during the 3rd trimester don't drag it out too much. You are looking so cute...definately looking pregnant! I can't wait to meet little Emery. It's going to be so fun. We can share our crazy mommy moments!

broedell5 said...

You look awesome!!!!

Amber said...

Hey Christy!! Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has been so long since I've see you! You look terrific and your nursery is so cute!