Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Emery's BIG day!

Emery had a big day today....he started pre-school!  He was a little overwhelmed this morning when saying goodbye to daddy but he got excited when it was time to get in the car and go.  He said "mommy I am going to miss you".  That totally melted my heart. 


Walking up the steps to "Miss Patricia's" school (that's Emery's buddy Cade in front of him :-)



This is what the teacher gave the moms (click on it so you can read it.....I was in tears :-)


She had taken a picture of Emery when she came to the house to meet him and he got to put his picture up on her wall, that's sweet Owen standing next to him, he was sad that he couldn't stay :-(



That's his teacher Patricia, she is an angel!


This is how they all came out, with hats, their backpacks and all, so cute!!!



Emery really enjoyed it......I asked him on the way home "did you miss mommy?", and he said "No mommy I didn't" :-)

3 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Seriously...the poem with the apple?!?! Why did she have to go and do that?! :) totally made me cry and feel all emotional when I thought I had it all together!

Brooke said...

Uh yea, I am crying! Wow, she sounds like a great lady to leave your precious one with...so sweet! Does she teach at her house? So glad Emery had a great day!

Amber said...

glad he had fun :)